Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shifting Gears

As you have seen I have not been on my blog much lately. I have been vary preoccupied with life for some time. I have made the decision to close down the hobby store, sell our home and most likely move. This decision comes mostly from the desire I have to get into a different line of work and the decision to start a new business. To get right to the point, this blog is going to shift gears and head away from being a blog for my business and instead toward a true arcive of what I am doing with all of my hobbies. So mabe I should list all of my current hobbies. I enjoy gaming and have been painting my Warhammer "Empire" army for about 7 years, hopefully I will get them all painted before I am to old to see them. I currently am building an O scale 4 x 8 layout for fellow that i used to work with. I have not done much with this layout in about a year however I need to get going on it so that I can get it to him before I move. I also enjoy computer gaming, this is the biggest black hole for time I have ever known. You can sit down to play a game and it seems the in a blink of an eye 5 hours are gone. Finally, as of yesterday I have decided to start a micro layout due to the inspireing teachings of Ian Holms. I look forward to getting going on this layout ASAP. I just wanted to let you all know where life is right now and what I am up to.

No comments: