Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vision

After some talking with my Senior editor (wife) she advised me to have our first post include some information about what I vision for this Blog. With that in mind I had to do some thinking about what my vision was. I would like this blog to serve multiple purposes. First, I want family, friends and customers to read about, and see photos of what I am currently up to with my hobbies and our store. Second, I want to archive my progress on my hobbies. Third, I want to promote our hobby store and would like to linking this blog to the store website (not yet done) and show product reviews and tests.

1 comment:

Sassyfrazz said...

Senior Editor, huh? I like that! I love that you started a blog, and I hope that it brings you joy and you can acheive great things through it!